Sunday, August 30, 2009

Ramadan It! - Day 10

I cheated a bit today. I went to Farmer's Market in Martinez, and I wanted to sample some of the fruit before I bought it. Of course, I also went by the booth where they were selling some Indian food, and the guy kept giving me sample after sample. What was I doing to do? Be rude and refuse? Oh, and another guy gave me a cookie. All in all, it hardly counted as a meal, but it's definitely more daytime snacking than I've done since I've started this. Anyway, other than that, I managed to make it until 6 before I finally ate dinner.

Tomorrow's my first day back at work. I have some cash, but I'm not bothering to bring anything to eat. I'm just going to keep myself hydrated, and I'm fairly certain that I should be able to handle things just fine. We'll find out if there are reports of a teacher choking a student tomorrow.

No comments: