Friday, September 4, 2009

Ramadan It! - Day 15

Not much new to say. Looks like I'm halfway there now, so it would be stupid for me to just totally give up now even though it's tempting.

Oh, and I only made it to 5:30 today, but that's still respectable. The hard thing was that when I went to the store today, I kept seeing a lot of stuff that looked really good. The only problem? When am I going to actually eat all that stuff? Oh well, that probably explains why the grocery bill was so much lower than normal.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lance, you know what i need for sustenance? your weekly comic roundups! come on, man, put me out of my misery and let me know what you read and what you thought!
BEN

Lance Christian Johnson said...

I didn't go this week! There was only one book on the stands when I checked online.

Never fear - I shall be going this week though. (Although Labor Day will delay it by a day.)