Monday, September 7, 2009

Ramadan It! - Day 18

I've been a blogging maniac today. This makes for my fourth post of the day. Yeehaw!

Not much to report though. I made it to about 5:30, but I cheated a bit. I ate a small piece of cheese at around 3:30, and I had a small piece of curry chicken at about 4:30. I've done better, but I've done worse.

I'm not sure exactly how this works, but September 20th is the last day of Ramadan. As far as I'm concerned, since this marks the end of my Islam experiment, I'm going to eat pork and wash it down with a beer (or two...three?) that night. What kind of pork? I don't know. Maybe I'll get one of those pork chops wrapped in bacon that I see at Trader Joe's.

And I plan on starting my Hindu experiment at the beginning of October. I want at least a week where I can eat what I want before I go vegetarian.

No comments: